July Game with Gold

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

For July we are being treated t Gotham Imposters and Battle Block Theater.

I personally had not desire to buy either game but you can't complain about free games. On the bright side this month wont take up another 10GB on my hard drive.

Xbone owners will continue having the opportunity to download Max: Curse of Brotherhood and will be able to get Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition.

Hope everyone enjoys their free games for the month of July
Gotham City Imposters is a great game. I had loads of fun playing. I played on both PC and 360. I would highly recommend it, especially since a number of people will be playing it for free upon Games With Gold update.
Gotham City Imposters is a great game. I had loads of fun playing. I played on both PC and 360. I would highly recommend it, especially since a number of people will be playing it for free upon Games With Gold update.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Your opinion is generally spot-on, therefore, I am excited to play this one now.
I'm not all that excited about the games with gold for july
Grr...just got GCI....well it was bound to happen.
I'm not all that excited about the games with gold for july
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Hey, a free game alone is something to be excited about! Complaining about free stuff is ridiculous.
When GCI is available Ill probably play it immediately before it becomes a barren wasteland. Ive heard that many people do not play it anymore so I will try to do as much as I can without boosting
Hey, a free game alone is something to be excited about! Complaining about free stuff is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I'm not complaining about free stuff in anyway, just mentioning the fact that the listed games for July aren't all that appealing to me.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account