Xbox One Elite Controller

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

Well unlike you guys, I'm not tough on my controllers! I haven't had a single controller fail, except my turbo controller floats, but that's cause I rubber band the sticks. Those sticks are just tight bands in there and if you leave those extended for hours on end they are bound to have problems.

Man I wish I could replace that one, it's best turbo controller I've ever had and it's Gamestop branded!
Originally Posted by Kaens
That's just it, I have two controllers and I wanted to keep my Day One nice, so all my tough gaming (aka fighting games) I use on my alternate controller, yet my Day One is the only one that wanders..
The Lunar White felt like a normal controller to me. Blindfolded, I would not be able to distinguish it from any other model of its generation.

So, Elite is better in every category, for me.
Originally Posted by futiles
Those are some thick calluses on your hands then (or you game with gloves on), the grips on the lunar white/Forza 6 are unmistakable in texture and feel.
Those are some thick calluses on your hands then (or you game with gloves on), the grips on the lunar white/Forza 6 are unmistakable in texture and feel.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I don't wrap my hands around the controller, so, where it is textured, I almost never touch. Understand, that when I hold a standard controller, my fingers almost touch the inside of the other side. So, wrapping my hands into the space between the "handles" is not realistic.

Instead, I palm the sides of the controller with gravity and the angle I hold it keeping it firmly nested. My fingers then basically touch each other and rest against the middle of the battery pack door.

So, yeah, they all feel the same to me.

This is why my two favorite controllers ever were the original Duke:

And this Dreamcast 3rd party controller:

Stupid game companies making things for little people...
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
This is the exact same post you put in the deals thread, there was no need to post it again.
I had already bought the game, but deal is Awesome

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account