Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
How about making that one Tabletop Gamer, then making Tabletop Addict a badge for playing or completing a set number (5 maybe? I'm not sure how many exist, to be honest). Would this include games that are collections of table top games, such as the Hasbro's Family Game Night series? Would it also include games such as Dungeons and Dragons games, which started out as Tabletop "Pen and Paper" games? I wonder if games like Pokémon would be included, or would they have to specifically be tied to the card game like the Game Boy game was...
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
You have a point there. I have always thought of Hasbro games as bored games not tabletop.

Yes to D&D, Star Wars, and even Warhammer40k and Warhammer Fantasy.
Movie Night - complete a movie game
Movie Buff - complete 10 movie games
Film Connoisseur - complete 25 movie games
bored games
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
You meant board games right? Wink
You meant board games right? Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
It is the samething :-P
Badge Idea:

Holy Hand Grenade

Complete any game in the worms series
going back a few months somebody suggested an alphabet soup badge for playing a game starting with each letter of the alphabet while it wasn't my idea I am just expanding on that concept because i just helped my brother go through all his retail games so i know there is multiple games for each letter so the badge could be for either playing or earning an achievement in a retail game A to Z. and possibly a badge for doing it in arcade games
down with the sickness - unlock a viral achievement
Canonized - Complete any game in the Saints Row series
Pinball Wizard

For playing any of the following games

Da Vinci Pinball Machine (WP)
Pinball FX (360)
Pinball FX2 (360)
Pinball FX2 (Win 8)
Pinball FX2 (One)
Pinball Hall of Fame the Williams Collection (360)
The Pinball Arcade (360)
The Pinball Arcade (One)
Williams Pinball Classics (360)

Multi-Ball

Playing pinball across multiple platforms

Silverball Savior

Complete a pinball game

Extra-Ball

I know someone previously suggested a pinball. But in my opinion there are enough games out there to warrant at least a play it if not a series of badges based around pinball games
Complete a pinball DLC pack
Last edited 02-01-2015 at 09:45 AM by DJ Psyanyde.
Since we like the Beta badges.. how about one for NWN? Starts Feb 5th 10am pacific.

Since we like the Beta badges.. how about one for NWN? Starts Feb 5th 10am pacific.

Is that One, I'm not sure if Eric has a good way to know for sure you've done the Beta or not. Or I think the problem would be for new users that join later.
Is that One, I'm not sure if Eric has a good way to know for sure you've done the Beta or not. Or I think the problem would be for new users that join later.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
It is for the One. Which means like my Destiny badge, not going to happen.
I have been thinking of this badge idea

(Complete?) Stacker - Complete multiple versions of the same game
example Bioshock 2, Bioshock 2 pc Russian, fable 3 for pc, 360 or multiple region games like quake 4, gears of war 2 etc
I have been thinking of this badge idea

(Complete?) Stacker - Complete multiple versions of the same game
example Bioshock 2, Bioshock 2 pc Russian, fable 3 for pc, 360 or multiple region games like quake 4, gears of war 2 etc
Originally Posted by Lord KM
Pretty sure I suggested that one awhile back, since it doesn't require a foreign console anymore like it used to. Can be WP/Win8 games, or X360/X1 games. Or NTSC/JP/PAL. Could have multiple badges for stacking 1/5/10/25 games.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You mean 'besides' my videos...

This got me thinking though, because Neverwinter is F2P game, new badge ideas!
  1. Its free, why not - Tried out a free to play game.
  2. Frugal gamer - complete a free to play game

If you really wanted, you could do a series of these because I feel like there are a lot. And I mean a free to play game, not a game that was free to gold members for a limited time. Stuff like Warframe or Tanks (and eventually Neverwinter).
Last edited 02-06-2015 at 10:35 PM by Kaens.
You mean 'besides' my videos... http://www.trueachievements.com/game...clipid=8515454

SORRY it's from my TA feed, but I'm at work and can't upload it to OneDrive, then copy it to Youtube. I'll do that later and edit the post. This got me thinking though, because Neverwinter is F2P game, new badge ideas!

1. Its free, why not - Tried out a free to play game.
  2. Frugal gamer - complete a free to play game

If you really wanted, you could do a series of these because I feel like there are a lot. And I mean a free to play game, not a game that was free to gold members for a limited time. Stuff like Warframe or Tanks (and eventually Neverwinter).
There's also a LOT of F2P WP and Win8 games.
Sadly NWN is a closed beta, or I would have at least checked it out.
A badge for playing Battlefield Hardline beta?
A badge for playing Battlefield Hardline beta?
Originally Posted by Lord KM
Is that one an open beta? If so, I may check it out.
Is that one an open beta? If so, I may check it out.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
yes it should be.
Yes, it's open on the 360 and on the One.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account