Forum Game: Movies and Actors

General Chat

In an effort to, hopefully, provide somewhere that might eliminate some of the spam posts/threads on the site, and, well, because this seems to be a popular forum game on another site, I thought that I'd try bringing this to Gamertag Nation.

The game alternates between movies and actors from one post to the next depending on whether a movie or actor is listed in the most recent reply to the topic.

If Movie, then name another actor/actress that starred in that movie.
If Actor/Actress, then name another movie that person starred in.
This must be a movie that has actually been released, not one that is in some stage of production. This is because actors are subject to change in unreleased movies (Such as Eric Stotlz's short lived role as Marty McFly in Back to the Future)

eg
Speed

Sandra Bullock

Miss Congeniality.

Ok, now that we have set the basis of the game I will start things rolling by putting forward the following movie:

Guardians of the Galaxy
Hmmm. Do I break this immediately with Dave Bautista?

Or, do I give you something friendlier like Zoe Saldana?

Your choice!
Nice try, futiles.

Porschephiliac, you only need to answer with a movie or an actor/actress, depending upon the previous response. In this case, I'll continue with your Katee Sackhoff reference and respond with:

The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia
Laurence Fishburne

And as a side note; I realized much too late that I accidentally posted this in Gaming Chat instead of General. If a moderator could move this, I'd appreciate it. If nobody minds it here, then I'll just ignore my error. Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account