Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
I was looking at Hannah Montana (for another post) and thought, "I wish I knew what badges this game was good for,"

Is there a way to add a small section to the game pages that indicates it can help earn a badge? I'll start there and see where the community takes it.
Sure for another post you were looking it.. Smile I like that idea though.
You mean like when you open up the game page you want a little badge token with its name on the side of the page so that you can look at something like Hannah Montana and see that it's linked with the Mancard Revoked badge (although you've already lost yours to her already)
You mean like when you open up the game page you want a little badge token with its name on the side of the page so that you can look at something like Hannah Montana and see that it's linked with the Mancard Revoked badge (although you've already lost yours to her already)
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Hahaha.. Didn't know that one existed! Proudly ddded to Gamefly queue.
You could also play My horse and Me 2 and get that badge. Personally I think I will go for which ever 1 I find cheapest first.
You can now find a list of related badges on the right-hand side of game pages. For example, you can find the "Mancard Revoked" badge listed on the Hannah Montana page: http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-701/

This was added some time ago. Just updating this thread. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account