Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Is it possible to set Filters for the feed list on your page to Filter only Comments, Badges, Achievement unlocked?
Better yet maybe this could be an Option in your personal settings to asking if you want additional features showing in your feed. Example that I would like to see as Optional.

Replies to threads
Rating Games
There is a way to filter them. Click on the little house when you are on your feed page and select activity feed and then there should be a filter button appear at the top of the feed. The additions you want do sound good or maybe set up different feeds like a badge feed, activity feed, subscribed threads feed, game rating feed and you can select which you want at a click of a button.
As chaotikilla said, you can filter the feed by visiting the activity feed page for any member or game on the site. I plan on adding a quick filter option to the activity feeds in order to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for.
I understand that I can filter these options however I would be more interested in disabling feeds altogether that I am not interested in seeing. personally I am only interested in seeing in my feeds are Games Started, Achievements unlocked, Comments posted on my thread as well as responses, and badges acquired.

Everything else I would prefer not to see, Games rated, responded to a thread, added as a friend, etc.

If we could make the feeds personalized giving the options to what we like seeing on our own feed is what I am thinking.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account