Free Terraria Achievements

Terraria

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Terraria has a new developer, Pipeworks Studio, who is working on Terraria and aiming to get it on par with the PC version. This is great news for normal people however for achievement hunters this poses a problem. The impending update, Update 1.3 is massive collection of things that will probably make the current achievements harder to get. The fishing update added new pets that had to be collected for 'Pet Hoarder' and a few new armor sets that thankfully didn't count towards 'A knight in Shining Armor' but I feel like the 1.3 armors may.

Basically, at best the achievements don't change anything and it takes a bit over a hundred hours to get everything. At worst that time doubles. Or you could just join my world before that update happens (Slated for Q2 2017) and get almost everything. The only thing I can't really help with is 'Slimer'. It's just not feasible.

Post here to bump and send me a message on Xbl (Stating you know me from GTN) and I'll accommodate. I should also note that this is for the X1 version. Pipeworks has said the 360 will not be getting the same treatment anyways.
That would suck. Great for fun playing but not achievements. I'm glad I have it finished.
Once again you astound me with your willingness to help people out! Thank you for helping me and a big thank you to ZeroDesolation as well as he had previously helped me out on this game as well.
That would suck. Great for fun playing but not achievements. I'm glad I have it finished.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I guess I should get back to you on that... Wink Did you ever get your own levels for that final achievements?
The sad part is that I have so many games that I'm not sure if I own this or not. Lol
I guess I should get back to you on that... Wink Did you ever get your own levels for that final achievements?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
No, I never finished making them because everyone who was supposed to be helping me just quit playing. I wish I did have them done so I could help people out even more in the game.
Once again you astound me with your willingness to help people out! Thank you for helping me and a big thank you to ZeroDesolation as well as he had previously helped me out on this game as well.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
2 thumbs up for me!!! Smile
No, I never finished making them because everyone who was supposed to be helping me just quit playing. I wish I did have them done so I could help people out even more in the game.
I would definitely be willing to set up some times with you. My schedule was pretty wonky at the time you helped me, but I'm getting along nicely now.
I would definitely be willing to set up some times with you. My schedule was pretty wonky at the time you helped me, but I'm getting along nicely now.
Sure, maybe Hyrule can jump in and help just for the fun of it. haha

I'd need to go back and look at what to do but the last thing I remember was shooting long trenches all the way down and across the map for some purpose.

I'd need to go back and look at what to do but the last thing I remember was shooting long trenches all the way down and across the map for some purpose.
It turns out that I can; I have this digitally on 360! I'll have to setup a time with you guys.

Well it should help me with the walking achievement and maybe I'll get a few slime colors in too. Maybe you were hallowing or corupting your world? I'm generally on in the evenings.
I've never done the 360 version of this, just the One.

I'm pretty sure that's what I was doing was trying to create a hallow or corrupt world.

I'll be on a business trip next week so I won't be playing at all next week just as a heads up.
I'll be on a business trip next week so I won't be playing at all next week just as a heads up.
No problem, I have to start a new game a day and I'm totally into The Division right now, but that doesn't mean I won't help, just maybe not a hardcore grind.
No problem, I have to start a new game a day and I'm totally into The Division right now, but that doesn't mean I won't help, just maybe not a hardcore grind.
I don't think blowing up the ground repeatedly in a world is going to be hardcore. Lol
I don't think blowing up the ground repeatedly in a world is going to be hardcore. Lol
Well you know what I mean.. Despite literally (in a Figuratively way) we'd be grinding in some hardcore areas...I just don't want to spend hours a night doing this...but I don't think it would take that long anyway...
I see what you did there. Removed the poll from this thread since it doesn't really serve a purpose.
i need the slimer achieve as its the last 1 i have to finish this
Well you know what I mean.. Despite literally (in a Figuratively way) we'd be grinding in some hardcore areas...I just don't want to spend hours a night doing this...but I don't think it would take that long anyway...
I'm with you, I don't want to either. The more people helping, the faster it goes. We can do a 30 min session here and there to start knocking it out.

I've been gone all week on a business trip but I should be available to play Sat night.
I'm with you, I don't want to either. The more people helping, the faster it goes. We can do a 30 min session here and there to start knocking it out.

I've been gone all week on a business trip but I should be available to play Sat night.
Sure thing.I'll send you out a message on live.

Hyrule if you get the One version before then I'm sure we could help with other achievements while were doing this.
i need the slimer achieve as its the last 1 i have to finish this
Originally Posted by ky pro 2008
I don't have a farm for every single slime in the game and that's not even really possible because weather can change what spawns, it would require several different saves. Do you know what slimes you need?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account