Coming back to this after 7 years

Braid

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

It really isn't that bad or hard as I thought back in 2008. I struggled mightily with this game and now returning to it in 2015 I'm not having too much trouble. Maybe I'm finally getting better at puzzle platformers ha.
I have some pretty long completions myself. I thought someone had started a thread about that long ago, long completions I mean, but hey I'm not knocking this thread. How far were you in before you stopped the first time and what made you stop? Just to frustratingly hard or controls?
Just didn't get the puzzles. I did maybe 40% of the game before my brain couldn't solve the rest. Not really hard just has some weird hit detection.
The only downside to this was "speed run" achievement at the end. I have always hated speed runs, so, I think that is the only thing I have left undone.
The only downside to this was "speed run" achievement at the end. I have always hated speed runs, so, I think that is the only thing I have left undone.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yep. The kind of achievement that really isn't for me. I felt proud enough just to finish all the puzzles without youtube.
Originally Posted by futiles
Exactly. Skipped this and never tried. Just like beating Limbo w/out dying or any achievements of that type. Both give me a bad feeling because there is so much tension not to screw up and that's not fun.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account