Show off your cell phones, people!

Tech & Electronics

I'm not going to win this am I? haha...you win.. I love it though and that's all that matters to me Smile
Originally Posted by Christina
IT's been a while since I saw the "I'm going to lose the fight, so I better act sweet" tactic.

You go, Christina!
F you mother fucker.

Who's being nice now???
Fair enough...

meanie... :P

Anyway, I just got some badass flipphone by sony erikson, and along with it I got a limited edition Metal Gear Solid 4 bluetooth headset...

I love it! Big Grin
Eric told me to post that comment..he's so rude!! haha
And awesome phone Smile
I hope we can still be friends.
Fair enough...

meanie... :P

Anyway, I just got some badass flipphone by sony erikson, and along with it I got a limited edition Metal Gear Solid 4 bluetooth headset...

I love it! Big Grin
Originally Posted by Killak
Sony Ericsson.
Eric told me to post that comment..he's so rude!! haha
And awesome phone Smile
I hope we can still be friends.
Originally Posted by Christina
HAHAHA!

I never figured it! Eric's become a bit of a cheeky so-and-so, eh? Wink

Relax, I was just kidding about the meanie thing! Big Grin

I think the model's.... The Sony ERICSSON (glares at Billy) W380i. I'm no good with them, but I think that's what it was called.

Billy:

Thanks. Wanker.
well if you think its so badass then you could at least get the name right.
I thought I'd update this thread by saying I now have an iPhone. Playing with Christina's gave me some ideas. Redface It's really a revolutionary phone, especially when compared to my old Sidekick 3. The features are just endless and I love it! Easily one of the best birthday and Christmas gifts I've received.
I'd get the phone if i didnt already have an ipod touch. Go to the app store and get the Drum Kit! its free and really addictive, plus it passes the time on the train.
i have a Nokia N70 and not even the music edition
but that doesnt bother me at all

maybe next year i'll get a better one and maybe not too lol
I thought I'd update this thread by saying I now have an iPhone. Playing with Christina's gave me some ideas. Redface It's really a revolutionary phone, especially when compared to my old Sidekick 3. The features are just endless and I love it! Easily one of the best birthday and Christmas gifts I've received.
Originally Posted by Eric
Yeah I do love mine I k ow I didn't say I did but I do. Now with the smaller urls I will be here with it more... Just like i am now
I put my "I Voted" sticker on the back of my phone. I wish I wrote "for Barack Obama" on it before I sealed it on with tape. GAH!

Am I properly patriotic now, though?
But in the end, I think everyone voted for obama... Even I would have voted for him, simply because McCain and Palin are Wankers.
LOL on that comment
I wouldn't be surprised if Palin made president in the next 12 years. She seemed to make a bigger impact than Clinton...or at least it looked that way over here.
i dont like her or hillary
they havent got what it takes to be in charge
I think Hillary could kick ass in office. She's got foreign policy experience, she's done well for New York...I don't understand what everyone has against her...she wasn't my pick (pro-Obama all the way), but I wouldn't move out of the country if she won.
She does have extensive experience, and I personally don't have a problem with her.

But Palin. She makes me cringe. Similar to the way Gordon Brown makes me want to ram happy pills into his throat and make the country seem less bleak.
O_o um happy pills?!!

LOL

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account