Pes 2015, first trailer

Gaming Chat

Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 features detailed

so lets take a look at some of the features announced by Konami so far for its first appearance on 8th gen consoles.

Well the tagline is 'The Pitch is Ours' and supposedly is all about taking the game back to its to the core principles of 'Total Control' and 'Super Responsive Controls'.

Returning to core principles of course means lots of new changes including:-

- A New Shooting System which is being totally revamped allowing players better control over the direction and power of shots.

- Expanded Passing Options using a new physics system.

- Improved Goalkeeper Intelligence and AI in general resulting in players making runs, finding space and better marking.

- Overhaul of the Dribbling mechanics to introduce better close control.

- Improved Defending with users having control over when to close down, tackle or hold up play.

- A Full implementation of Konami's 'FOX' graphics engine for the Next Gen consoles improving graphics across the board from the players to the crowd that is seen on screen.

- Over 1,000 players are being recreated in game.

They will also be introducing microtransactions for the 'My Club' feature, presumably after seeing the huge interest/money spent in the Ultimate Team portion of the FIFA series?

Now whether all that translates into a good game or not remains to be seen but for me personally Konami have to pull something special out of the bag to grab my cash.

The game is due to be released in its usual spot of autumn/winter 2014 and we will of course keep you up to date with all the latest news on both Pro Evo & FIFA as their release dates approach.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account