Here's where you can chat about anything and everything. It's just basically where you and your friends can chat with everyone else on the forums about anything. Seriously..

However, no spamming or flaming. Warnings and eventually bans will be handed out...

Let's keep it good... Simple and Clean.

So...

How're you all doing? lol
w00t! This was NOT my idea. >>
<<

WOW KILLAKS GREAT

*this has not been edited in any way by Killak*
It was not your idea... I was just too busy looking for bugs that I haven't had time to make it.
Yeah riiiight.

AND STOP ABUSING YOUR POWERS!
You...You...Power abuser!
You're my little sister.. it's my job to irritate you...
God....You suck....-_-
*grumbles and goes to read yaoi*
You don't read Yaoi.. You're a yaoi author... it's so disgusting... Lol
Oh shush up. I'm only writing one and it's an RP anyway. Great idea of YOURS to put it up on FF.net though. ^^
I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU! ROXAS AXEL IS NOT A COOL PAIRING.

It may as well be pedofilia, firstly... and secondly... NO SELF RESPECTING AUTHOR HAS A REVIEW WITH THE WORDS

"I loved the part with No lube"

DAMN IT...

Even worse..

You claim to be following in MY footsteps!!! I'm a psychological horror/fantasy writer... I don't write anime/gaming bumsex fics... You even use my description techniques....

It makes it al the more vivid, as my description is my strong point... you drive me MAD
You claim to be following in MY footsteps!!! I'm a psychological horror/fantasy writer... I don't write anime/gaming bumsex fics... You even use my description techniques....
Originally Posted by Killak
who do you think you are, Garth Marenghi? seriously you two are identical.
Garth WHO?

Is he related to darth vader?
Well, even if we were identical, we ARE brother and sister... LOL
I meant me and leez, you wanker
i know. its called sarcasm remember we went through this earlier.
Go bugger yourself... Not in the mood for your silly crap... or we can have another swearing contest like at NTAF?
...You're gay bro.

Billy was also saying that you and GARTH were identical...Not you and me.
yeah you thought that is he could talk his way into the second best hotel school he could read a sentence.
XD Kill's gonna get maaaaad. But then start laughing cos he can't think of a good comeback! >>

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account