Need World Traveler? I still have a world. Need "Friend"? No problem.

A Kingdom for Keflings

Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

I keep my "A Kingdom for Keflings" online world saved so that I can always be around to help somebody get "World Traveler" and all I ask is that you leave a new banner to add to my collection. I'll even add a banner for yours to help you get the "Friend" achievement if you need it.
Awesome, I still need the World Traveler and Friend achievements. I'll ping you tomorrow.
I too have a world so if you need a banner I can give you one.
Awesome, I still need the World Traveler and Friend achievements. I'll ping you tomorrow.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Cool; I'll be home all day tomorrow as it's my day off.
I too have a world so if you need a banner I can give you one.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Awesomesauce; we can trade banners, if you want another one Big Grin
Awesomesauce; we can trade banners, if you want another one Big Grin
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
The more the better!
I just realized I didn't get far enough in multiplayer to build a banner tower so I'll have to work on this tomorrow. Didn't realize you can't use your single player save in multiplayer.

Anyone else wanna exchange banners? This is your chance to get the Finding the Founder badge. Wink
Yeah; sadly they don't tell you that when you start the game, so most people end up playing it twice. Once offline and then again online to get the two banner achievements. Anybody who plays online with you can help you to build up your map. I idle boosted for a few nights while I slept to get some of my multiplayer world built and collect my first 10 towers.
Yeah; sadly they don't tell you that when you start the game, so most people end up playing it twice. Once offline and then again online to get the two banner achievements. Anybody who plays online with you can help you to build up your map. I idle boosted for a few nights while I slept to get some of my multiplayer world built and collect my first 10 towers.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I would strongly advise against that...or at least be very careful. I have heard on multiple occasions that people have left thier town open like that just to come back and have some random ass destroy everything, including all their banners that you need for your two achievements. I've even seen some of these first hand. It's sad really, but that was when there were still a lot of people playing it... Maybe its calmed down, but still personally I wouldn't risk it unless you have it on friends only and you know someone who's going to be helping.
I just realized I didn't get far enough in multiplayer to build a banner tower so I'll have to work on this tomorrow. Didn't realize you can't use your single player save in multiplayer.

Anyone else wanna exchange banners? This is your chance to get the Finding the Founder badge. Wink
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I would be able to help and exchange banners! Smile Capn Doug also has the game and could help too!

I would also advise against leaving your town open. There is a good change people will come in and destroy your stuff. :/ I almost had that happen to me when trying to get the two achievements a couple years ago and it wasn't fun.
I would strongly advise against that...or at least be very careful. I have heard on multiple occasions that people have left thier town open like that just to come back and have some random ass destroy everything, including all their banners that you need for your two achievements. I've even seen some of these first hand. It's sad really, but that was when there were still a lot of people playing it... Maybe its calmed down, but still personally I wouldn't risk it unless you have it on friends only and you know someone who's going to be helping.
Yeah; I did have one guy think he was funny by putting stuff in the shape of swastikas. :-\
Looking for help with both of these online achievements, if someone still has the game.
Yep. Hit me up tomorrow night and I'll load it up for you.
Looking for help with both of these online achievements, if someone still has the game.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Just PM me he or on live and I'm sure we can make some time for you if you need another banner or whatever.
Just PM me he or on live and I'm sure we can make some time for you if you need another banner or whatever.
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, I need to jump into a game set up by someone else that has 20 banner towers in it and then set up a game myself and have ten other players build banner towers?
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, I need to jump into a game set up by someone else that has 20 banner towers in it and then set up a game myself and have ten other players build banner towers?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yes, 100% correct and that is for the two different online achievements.
I'm online on my Xbox One right now if you want to get this.
I'm not sure why we were having issues as I've gotten people this achievement cross platform (360-One) before. If you want to try again, I can make sure to keep a public game open and you can search for me by looking to join a "custom" game and just looking for my name.
If you need it on 360 to 360 I have it on my 360.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account