GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

Yep, it is mostly easy crap. I am extremely worried on the Week following Sept 10th though.

I am getting Forza on the 10th (5 days early for ultimate edition) and will not be slacking on playing it. So, the week or 2 after I will have to deal with massive TA fluctuations.

If we get eliminated early, it will be there.
Well Kaens looks like you win our little side wager. I have been officially ELIMINATED. I will update the first post when I get home. I absolutely promise to get you your money.. Will a code work for you?

I almost made it thru with my one single achievement this week. Sigh.
Well Kaens looks like you win our little side wager. I have been officially ELIMINATED. I will update the first post when I get home. I absolutely promise to get you your money.. Will a code work for you?

I almost made it thru with my one single achievement this week. Sigh.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well it was fun while it lasted. 32 weeks we made it. If it is any consolation, I will be spending the winnings buying games of course.
Let's update.. last period TEAM: Slam-a-Lama BOOM Pooh-Bah was officially ELIMINATED
this was LAFTA's team. They are survived by only a single member.
Let's update.. last period MrGompers was ELIMINATED he as the last remain member of his previously eliminated Team: ChardPT
Let's update.. last period MrGompers was ELIMINATED he as the last remain member of his previously eliminated Team: ChardPT
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I was eliminated as well, but as we all know, all that really matters is I outlasted B8!
I was eliminated as well, but as we all know, all that really matters is I outlasted B8!
Originally Posted by Kaens
What you were? I didn't see your name listed.. but I'll update.. the first post.
Last edited 09-26-2015 at 11:06 PM by B8TINGU.
I'm still floating on by. Watch my team struggle with the scoring increase in the final months.
Last edited 11-26-2015 at 02:03 AM by Mephisto4thewin.
Not many members of this site still going in this. Myself, irishwarrior and craze killer for sure.
Last edited 11-26-2015 at 03:51 AM by Mephisto4thewin.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account