Xbox.com site update messing up this site?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I just found out about this site & decided to join, but apparently I can't sync my XBL account to my account on this website; I've gotten an e-mail telling me to open my privacy settings...but I've never closed them as they work perfectly on sites like Xbox Achievements, True Achievements & 360 voice. Is it possibly messing up because of the new Xbox.com update? I noticed the update took out the ability to update your profile (including privacy settings) through the website. Can I get any assistance on this? I love getting stats on my achievements & I want to see what this site can offer.
I just found out about this site & decided to join, but apparently I can't sync my XBL account to my account on this website; I've gotten an e-mail telling me to open my privacy settings...but I've never closed them as they work perfectly on sites like Xbox Achievements, True Achievements & 360 voice. Is it possibly messing up because of the new Xbox.com update? I noticed the update took out the ability to update your profile (including privacy settings) through the website. Can I get any assistance on this? I love getting stats on my achievements & I want to see what this site can offer.
Originally Posted by SpectreJordan
I have not noticed any issue, yet. But it very well could have for new accounts. I will try to register one of my alternate accounts with the site today, and see what happens.

(TRY - no idea what my day looks like, but, if not today, tomorrow is wide open)
Originally Posted by SpectreJordan
Just an FYI for my case... I couldn't update my privacy setting for my bio which somehow got set to Friends, I think it happened when I added XBOX One(Or they broke it)

I ended up going into my XBOX One privacy settings and setting everything on the profile to everybody. There's a different setting for your games played, so that's why it's probably working for the other sites.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account