Is it just me that thinks the AI in Halo 5 is garbage. (directed towards story)

Gaming Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Im currently playing Halo 5 on Legendary since i have nothing else to do really. and everytime i die, My AI decides to walk past me even though ive requested assistance, They also just jogg it towards you taking as much time and the longest route to get to you just to heal you, By then its to late or they have run into gunfire to get themselves killed. Thid idnt all there fault though, its my fault for getting killed and being terrible at the game XD, I just thought i,d address this and wondered if you think the same.
AI have never been helpful in my halo career, but I still play solo legendary with ease.
Enemy AI is good, partner AI is horrible... Not good enough in legendary.
The only thing they are good for is taking their weapon or getting more ammo. Haven't played Halo 5 yet, but in previous ones I often found myself killing the AI just so they wouldn't take a vehicle and get it destroyed right away.
Haha neat, yeah ive never been any good at halo on legendary, Reach took me years to beat on that mode on my own, but i guess i just have to have patience, im worried about a certain part in halo 5 but no spoilers since Elem3ntal80 hasnt played it XD
Haha neat, yeah ive never been any good at halo on legendary, Reach took me years to beat on that mode on my own, but i guess i just have to have patience, im worried about a certain part in halo 5 but no spoilers since Elem3ntal80 hasnt played it XD
Originally Posted by xTockii
I never really had any idea, or cared to know, what was going on with the story in past Halo games I played, so you wouldn't really be spoiling much for me.
I never really had any idea, or cared to know, what was going on with the story in past Halo games I played, so you wouldn't really be spoiling much for me.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
Fair enough, i basically have to fight 3 tough enemies at once and they are really annoying XD
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
There is a story in Halo? I thought it was just "OMG!!! ALIENS! Shoot them!"
There is a story in Halo? I thought it was just "OMG!!! ALIENS! Shoot them!"
Originally Posted by futiles
HAHA well that is another way of putting it. Smile
ppl stil play halo? thought that game got flushed down the toilet where is belongs lmao
I completely agree that the Friendly AI is useless. I laugh out loud all the time at Buck because it seems he is always getting stuck on rocks or in small crevices. The Enemy AI is only annoying when they completely ignore your team and focus solely on you, but I guess that's how the make it "harder". I too made it through the game on legendary solo, so definitely do-able but certainly annoying at times.
Ive actually done it XD finally, but for some reason my achievements havnt popped, 3 achievements i could have gotten for that but they are all stuck on 93% yet my game and halo waypoint says ive completed all missions on legendary -.- that took me forever and this is what i get, anyone know why this is happening?
Im doing a session tomorrow gonna go through the campaign on legendary Co-op, feel free to join heres the thread.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/gaming...p-session.html
ppl stil play halo? thought that game got flushed down the toilet where is belongs lmao
Originally Posted by ky pro 2008
Seems like you and Futiles just don't appreciate the good old days when Halo was awesome...
Seems like you and Futiles just don't appreciate the good old days when Halo was awesome...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
That is just it, the good old days are so far behind it now. Horrible story telling that built up to a crescendo and destroying Halo multiplayer with Halo 4 was the last nail in the coffin. I'm so glad I didn't buy 5 knowing it was going to be bad. The commercials were more then enough for me and later hearing that this is part of the plot affirms that Halo is done:

Cortana is now your enemy?!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account