Titanfall Frontier's Edge DLC Revealed, Adds Three New Maps

Titanfall

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Respawn will be launching the second dose of Titanfall DLC soon, and as such it's today been revealed as 'Frontier's Edge' and includes new maps in which to wage war as pilots and titans.

Bundling three new maps that take you to "the furthest reaches of the universe", Frontier's Edge includes the isolated mining outpost of 'Dig Site', the beach resort of 'Haven' and mountainside mining hub of 'Export'. It'll be coming first to Xbox One and PC before surfacing on Xbox 360.

The second of three planned expansion packs for Titanfall following on from 'Expedition', Frontier's Edge will be coming soon for $9.99/£7.99 when you download it on its own, or you'll be able to grab it with the Season Pass for $24.99/£19.99.

Can't wait.....
The last DLC was good, and the addition of achievements for them was even sweeter. I can't wait for this set. After a boosting session on Sunday, I might actually see myself completing this game, but Gen 10 is a long way off.
Titanfall is set to get its second map pack, titled Frontier's Edge, on July 31.

Can't wait :-)
This game was the biggest letdown so far. Disappointed me very very much. Sadly, I don't care about the DLC.
This game was the biggest letdown so far. Disappointed me very very much. Sadly, I don't care about the DLC.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
I have the Season Pass :-)
Frontier’s Edge, Titanfall’s second DLC pack, is now live for Xbox One. Find it on the Xbox Store, or select Store from the Titanfall main menu.
Very excited. I'll be playing these tonight. Hit me up if you want to play together between 2000 - 2200ish (Eastern). I'm excited, I'm still really enjoying playing Titanfall.
Achievements for the new maps

Haven Victor Win a single match on Haven
Haven Connoisseur Play every game mode on Haven
Executioner Execute 2 Titans in a single match on Haven
Overkill Kill 15 Titans while you have a Titan burn card active on Haven
Export Victor Win a single match on Export
Export Connoisseur Play every game mode on Export
It’s a Trap! Kill an enemy with the trap on Export
Hidden export Kill 25 enemies while cloaked in Export
Dig Site Victor Win a single match on Dig Site
Dig Site Connoisseur Play every game mode on Dig Site
Dirt Nap Kill 12 pilots in a single match on Dig Site