Is there 100% Sync in this game?

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

In previous Assassin's Creed games there was a way to see if you've gotten and done everything the game had to offer (100% sync) and you could find this in the menus. Originally, this was tied to the "memory replay" system, but even Origins had this set of stats in the menus despite being more RPG style in gameplay. I can't seem to find this information within Odyssey. Did they do away with the 100% sync?
I feel like this game was built for replayability with the ability to endlessly flip regions, continuous leveling, and respawning quests, so you really don't "finish" most of it. Your completion milestones are really tracked through achievements, since you still get them for leveling over a certain amount, maxing your ship, fully exploring the map, etc. I'm pretty sure there was a page for detailed stats too, just for curiosity.
I feel like this game was built for replayability with the ability to endlessly flip regions, continuous leveling, and respawning quests, so you really don't "finish" most of it. Your completion milestones are really tracked through achievements, since you still get them for leveling over a certain amount, maxing your ship, fully exploring the map, etc. I'm pretty sure there was a page for detailed stats too, just for curiosity.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
If only I could find that page lol. I'm so used to being able to see stats for things like chests found, locations discovered, viewpoints synced, etc., that it's weird not finding that anywhere.
I believe the completion percentage is shown in the uPlay app though I'm only basing that off this forum post on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/81214...5626275638676/

Hope that helps!
I believe the completion percentage is shown in the uPlay app though I'm only basing that off this forum post on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/81214...5626275638676/

Hope that helps!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks, Eric! At least there's somewhere, but it's weird they didn't put it into the game like the rest of the series lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account