Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

so there you go, i Brummyforlife have written my first review on this website. I have to say, as bad as i am at putting words together its pretty...eerrmmmm, err, ....good.

Check it .
Last edited 02-04-2009 at 06:33 PM by The Archanist. Reason: Added a hyperlink to the review, for the sake of being convenient.
Nice one Matt.

Not having played Condemned 2: Bloodshot, I really can't pass judgement. Although I will pass on this game.
Very well done, Matt. A few of your opinions thrown in there give it a personal touch, but apart from that, It's quite in depth and well written. I actually enjoyed reading it, and having completed both games, I have to say, It captured the feeling well, and in a professional manner.

Keep it up, and I hope to see more of your work up on the directory!
I enjoyed both games a lot and cant decide which i like more, the first certainly felt darker (much like the first FEAR) but the combat in the second was inproved. Plus I am nw tempted to buy the first one so I can beat up hobos in the metro station level. Agony of choice...HMV had the second one for £15 but I got the darkness instead (£14)...also a great game.
I loved the first one, man. I think it's the better, and the combat makes it seem more challenging and in a way, desperate than the second.

"Innocent Jane..."

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account