18 days until people start arriving at my house for this. 9 work shifts left to go...
Originally Posted by futiles
You're in SA now?
You're in SA now?
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Nope. But, it is a four hour drive from Dallas. So, they fly in to here, and we drive down together.
7ish hours until Hotdogmcgee arrives. Shenaniganz tomorrow...
7ish hours until Hotdogmcgee arrives. Shenaniganz tomorrow...
Originally Posted by futiles
But what about Henaniganz?
The Shenaniganz have begun:

We met up with GTN Eric

And he hung around until the end of the night
I really wish I was healthy enough to go to something like Pax South or any Comic Con. Issues with travelling really sucks Frown
Holy crap. Shenanigans is a real place? I thought that they made it up for Super Troopers. Looks like I have to get out of my state more.
Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves! Smile I wish I could go to a big convention like PAX someday; it seems like a lot of fun! I don't know if there are any near me though. :/
I worked the first half of day one, volunteering in the Extra Life booth. Got a lot of sign ups done.

Played a new-to-me game with Mondo and LibrarianBeth.
Did a little shopping.
Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves! Smile I wish I could go to a big convention like PAX someday; it seems like a lot of fun! I don't know if there are any near me though. :/
Originally Posted by Adorabear
Where in Canada are you located? Would help to narrow the search for conventions nearby. For example I'm less than an hour outside of Seattle, the location of PAX Prime.
Me, too. I'd like to attend Prime this year.
Me, too. I'd like to attend Prime this year.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
You live near Seattle?
You live near Seattle?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yep; currently live in Marysville. Big Grin
Nice, I'm just outside the city limits of Everett.
Schweet. Time for a short road trip? LOL
Maybe... <.< ... >.>
Hee hee hee.
Where in Canada are you located? Would help to narrow the search for conventions nearby. For example I'm less than an hour outside of Seattle, the location of PAX Prime.
I live in Vancouver right now. I know PAX Prime isn't too far away (my fiancé has gone there a few times), but I wouldn't be able to go there because of immigration reasons; I've been working on getting permanent residency, which means I am not allowed to leave the country until I have it.
So how was PAX South? I've talked to one person, who had never been to PAX, and was very disappointed.
So how was PAX South? I've talked to one person, who had never been to PAX, and was very disappointed.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I had a blast. They have increased the Tabletop area by about 300%, so, I was happy to get that much more to browse, test, purchase, and read.

Not sure what people expect from a convention. It was getting close to what GenCon is already, at only three years in.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account