Do you like the Fast & Furious movies

Entertainment

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Do you like the Fast and the Furious movie series?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 4 (15.38%) Yes, seen them all!

× 6 (23.08%) I like them, seen most of them.

× 9 (34.62%) They're OK. Seen a few

× 3 (11.54%) Never seen a single one.

× 4 (15.38%) Just here for the poll

• Added 06-08-2023 08:31 PM
  • 26 votes
I personally like them a lot. Also already seen the last movie in the cinema
Only thing I saw was how bad FF was on the Windows Phone....
I watched the first one, and, I didn't really see the appeal. I have seen bits and pieces of others (I used to do video acquisition and distribution for a video provider, so, we always had HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, VOD on...), and I really struggle to tell the various movies apart. I don't even understand how the bad guys of the first movie and the cop investigating them became partners, and now the bad guys are the heroes and somehow went from being a local street gang to international secret agents or something, plus I think I read they went to space? Seriously, it seems like someone saw the story for Saints Row games and said, "OH YEAH! That would work in a movie..."

So, you need an option:

"I have seen One-ish, and WTF?"
I saw the 1st film back in the day and though it was going to be a cool car movie. Then I saw it and thought that Point Break did it better. I then then saw the 5th movie years later because we all decided to try out the AMC Dine in experience and had to pick a movie. FF5 won and it was an ok movie.

Have not seen any of the other films. Maybe one day I will sit through them all.
Seriously, it seems like someone saw the story for Saints Row games and said, "OH YEAH! That would work in a movie..."
Originally Posted by futiles
The first movie was released five years before the original Saints Row.
Never seen any of them but I’m a fan of the franchise just because it seems like over the top fun
The first movie was released five years before the original Saints Row.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yes, but the ridiculousness of them, them becoming world assassins or whatever and space travel is more recent. Also, all the edited out gay sex (American Dad reference)
I watched the first one, and, I didn't really see the appeal. I have seen bits and pieces of others (I used to do video acquisition and distribution for a video provider, so, we always had HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, VOD on...), and I really struggle to tell the various movies apart. I don't even understand how the bad guys of the first movie and the cop investigating them became partners, and now the bad guys are the heroes and somehow went from being a local street gang to international secret agents or something, plus I think I read they went to space? Seriously, it seems like someone saw the story for Saints Row games and said, "OH YEAH! That would work in a movie..."

So, you need an option:

"I have seen One-ish, and WTF?"
Originally Posted by futiles
I agree with this. I have seen the first one and some clips of others. I have seen most of the spin-off, Hobbs and something.
I have a "guilt by association" relationship with this franchise Lol

I know a few people that like them and have asked me to watch one or two. I understand what they are, thus I don't criticize them from a 'these are not the dramatic masterpieces of out time!' mentality, but I need to watch them all (or most) to at least begin to understand what is happening in this franchise Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account