How'sa bout a Time Played system for games played.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I was thinking that It'd be cool if you could see how many hours someone had played a certain game. That would mean you could discover how addicted to a game someone is.

It's just a thought, might not even be possible.
haha!

Well, if I calculated the time I've spent in my life playing Oblivion, It'd be well over 1500 hours.

In fact, I played it for 7 hours last night, and I found a NEW dungeon! O_O

After all this time, that's really something! It was a bog standard cave that opened out into ancient sunken Alyeid ruins... in a hidden lake. Gorgeous! It felt haunted.

Same with Morrowind. Hours and hours... maybe over 1000 as well.
well its been done for PC so i dont see why not with consoles. it would take a while to get started though as whoever puts it together has to find pretty much all games on that console. it could be done in time though.
I really like this idea and thought it may not be possible with the Xbox Live feed we use, but I'd like to give it a try and program it anyway. Some of the new ornaments that I have planned will be incorporating time-based game statistics, so this wouldn't be too far off from that path.

If anyone else has suggestions related to this topic, don't hesitate to let me know. I think it'd be an interesting optional feature for the community.
IF anything, it'd be in hours at best. There's no point looking for minutes played... :P

Unless you want 666 that desperately but aren't willing to play that many hours.
IF anything, it'd be in hours at best. There's no point looking for minutes played... :P

Unless you want 666 that desperately but aren't willing to play that many hours.
Originally Posted by Killak
It'd still be incredibly hard to time 6 minutes and 66 seconds.
Then it'd be 7 minutes 6.
Then it'd be 7 minutes 6.
Originally Posted by Killak
That's incredibly true...

How did I manage to fuck that up...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account