Removing your Verification Code

News & Announcements

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

For those of you with a verified gamertag on your Gamertag Nation account, take note:

Once your gamertag has been verified, you are free to remove the verification code from your Xbox Live biography field.

How do I know if my gamertag is verified?

Try the Gamertag Options page under the My Account section.

Just thought I'd clear that up since I failed to address it earlier. By the way, let me know what you think of the latest site update. Smile
Do you have a place where you list new features? It's hard to tell what is new sometimes. Also, would it benefit our account to pop in older games we have played to register the achievements?
Do you have a place where you list new features? It's hard to tell what is new sometimes. Also, would it benefit our account to pop in older games we have played to register the achievements?
Originally Posted by ikmyer
Those are two very good questions!

I plan on posting a thread in this forum whenever there are new features or updates on the site. Admittedly, I need to do a better job of keeping everyone updated on what's new around here.

And no, you shouldn't have to pop in older games that you've played in order for the achievements to sync up. Our system now scans your entire game library, so it may take some time to catch up for older games.
Hey Eric.

I read this post and went and removed the verification code from my XBOX Profile. Then I started playing L.A. Noire, And have been for a about 3 days now, And my progress is not updating here on this site.

Everything else was popping up on game leaderboards, Then Like I said, Everything seemed to stop. Is this a normal delay?

Thanks again.
O.k. So after a week of having my L.A. Noire progress not showing up, I ended up by running my gamertag through the verification process a second time, And looks like that solved my issue.
Also, I changed my username. I use this alot on forums and gaming blogs. Ahrighty then...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account