What really annoys you when you are gaming?

Gaming Chat

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

I want to know what really gets under the skin of most gamers on here. For me there are 2 things.

My first and foremost is that whenever I am online boosting a game and chatting in a party my wife decides she then wants to talk to me. She doesn't say a word the entire time I'm setting it up but as soon as I start talking to the party she has a million and one questions for me to answer.

The second thing that really gets under my skin is that everytime I get a bit of time to myself like my eldest 2 girls are in school and the baby is sleeping the moment I turn on my xbox the baby wakes up or I get a phonecall off someone asking me to meet them in town or asking me to help them move some furniture or even to tell me they are on their way to visit and will be 10 minutes. It's like people sense that I'm sitting down to chill and decided to all work together to stop it happening.
Thats funny I thought this was just me that this happened too.
You know what really urks me.. when I get into a new party of people I don't know and there is al tweener in there thinking that everyone wants to here them sing...grrr

Or when someone automatically thinks they know what my gamer tag is supposed to sound like or just starts making fun of it without even talking to me..
Loud mouth shit talking 12 year olds. They have practicly ruined online gaming for me!
Loud mouth shit talking 12 year olds. They have practicly ruined online gaming for me!
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
exactly bro its really funny when they threaten your life even tho the kid is still wearing diapers lol oh yah when u have that really rude friend that joins your party chat n over talks every 1 that pisses me off to no end
I have played with the same group of people for nearly 8 years now. Of course the group started small and it expanded into what my circle of gaming friends currently are. Some of which I found annoying at first. However most of these guys are around my age or older. Usually making me the youngest and Im 30....

I cannot bring myself to play gamers that are in their tweens. Their high pitched squeeky voices and think its cool to swear when they kill you or if you kill them. It should be "Damn nice kill there" but you get "Oh you stupid mother f---er, Im gonna blah blah blah or you aint seen blah blah blah"
I'm with you Dark Lord, I generally game with the same people, but once in awhile someone new comes along in the party as someone else's friend and then they get annoying..ugh..
I also hate when I am in the middle of a game or boss fight and my 18 month old decides to turn off my Xbox.
Little kids and high pitched voices annoy the hell out of me when playing online.
I also hate when I am in the middle of a game or boss fight and my 18 month old decides to turn off my Xbox.
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
my cat does that
Being called "pedophiliac" by mistake because they're too hurried or dumb to actually read my tag.

As far as gamerdad goes, I'm in that club. We should have gamerdad badge!! Lol

Also, having a huge collection and no working disc drive erks me. Lastly, this old guy is back in college, so knowing I have homework I should be doing guilt-trips the fun out of it.
I am a dad with an 18 month old boy name Xavier. So can I join your leaderboard
I'm with you Dark Lord, I generally game with the same people, but once in awhile someone new comes along in the party as someone else's friend and then they get annoying..ugh..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I think we have played a few Boosting sessions together via TA back a year or so ago. Through Marv probably.
I hate when my Xbox gets the red rings. The last time that happened, me and my friends put a 3 1/2 inch 12 gauge slug into the piece of crap. It hurt my shoulder a little bit afterwards. Fucking xbox
i did the same with my mossenburg 12 gauge then threw it off n interstate bridge n a dump truck ran over it lmao
Hey all that tried to join Gamerdads, try again. It was all wonky, so I fixed it and now try again. Sorry. The 4 that tried, you're approved.
"What really annoys you when you are gaming?"

Well for me there are a number off things...
[1] My Xbox freezing just when I'm about to achieve something which I've been working on for XXX hours

[2] Campers, those 16teen year olds whom hide in the bushes and using a sniper rifle from 10 feet away take your head off with a 50cal round... (sigh) haha... got this kid a while back playing Black Ops and wiped him out five times with a claymore, the best about it... he went back to the same place each time... boy-oh-boy, some campers never learn, his voice PM via XBL was very enjoyable to listen to

[3] One off the kids shouting up too me "daddy, your dinner is ready, you better come before the dog gets it", just as the game/round is finishing... this normally happens too me when playing objective based games, never a dull moment in our house, let me tell you lol.

and finally...

Getting disconnected, what more can I/we say about this one a real downer imho.

Regards
Homie

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account