Review not showing up

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I actually wrote a single review, for Dead Rising 3. Previously, I assumed it wasn't showing up on the site because of the whole "getting Xbox One stuff working". But now that is mostly resolved, if you go to the Dead Rising reviews page the tab shows there is one, but there is no listing of it so I can't see it.

This same review doesn't show up on my personal profile either. Same behavior, tab shows I've done one, but when you look at it, there is nothing.
Reviews are added manually, after staff review of the review. I will go check it out and publish it if it meets the 10,0000 word minimum . Smile
Ok there seems to be more of a problem than originally thought, this is definitely an Eric issue now, sorry thought I was going to be able to help.
Ok there seems to be more of a problem than originally thought, this is definitely an Eric issue now, sorry thought I was going to be able to help.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
If I remember correctly, it was rather long #thatswhatshesaid
Originally Posted by Kaens
Rather long? Unless were talking novella here I wouldn't see the problem. I myself prefer longer reviews to the one liners.
Originally Posted by Kaens
heh heh you guys....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account