Sunset Overdrive has playable female characters

Sunset Overdrive

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

You will be able to choose a female playable character in Sunset Overdrive, Insomniac Games has confirmed.

Awesome
Sadly, this should not be new, or an announcement, or any kind of amazing detail. This should be a normal, everyday occurrence that is just part of gaming.
Sadly, this should not be new, or an announcement, or any kind of amazing detail. This should be a normal, everyday occurrence that is just part of gaming.
Originally Posted by futiles
Agreed. Maybe it's because I don't have a preference, but I feel like we already live in this world. Female playable isn't news. Not saying this is the first game (cause I've been doing it in open world and rpgs forever), but I play one Pokemon as girl and the other game as a boy.
Unless a story would very specifically be broken by a different character, like a shooter set around a Green Beret during Vietnam would be pretty anachronistic to have a female protagonist - I get that, then character creation should be a given.
You will be able to choose a female playable character in Sunset Overdrive, Insomniac Games has confirmed.

Awesome
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I love your enthusiasm, but this is pushing the envelope a little don't you think? Unless this is something truly groundbreaking that were missing something, then this is frivolous in nature and should not have been separate thread. This news would have fit nicely as a post in your previous Sunseet Overide news.. please be careful of this in the future. Thank you.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account