Ive played them all badge

Gaming Chat

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Just wondering what all games can you play to get this ? if anybody could help that would be super. Thanks!!!
clicking on the badge says: Unlock this badge when you've played at least one game on each of the available game platforms.

The available platforms are likely:
xbox360
WP
Win 8
GFWL (PC)
Xbone
I'm not sure if xbox one was added to this badge. I believe this badge was implemented before the xbox one was released.
I believe this just refers to the region locked consoles. You may only have to play on a NTSC, PAL and JAP console. Oh and hotdog you forgot iOS but there's only one game for it right now. Let me try and get some more clarification on this as I too have been wondering.
I believe this just refers to the region locked consoles. You may only have to play on a NTSC, PAL and JAP console. Oh and hotdog you forgot iOS but there's only one game for it right now. Let me try and get some more clarification on this as I too have been wondering.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
No, it has NOTHING to do with regions. I have this badge. I have zero EU and JP console games played.

I do have:

X1
WP
GFWL
Win8
iOS
Android
Web

(X1 may or may not have been added, as I had the badge before X1 came out, but this is a PLATFORM badge, and clearly references each platform of XBL. The region locked consoles are all still the 360 platform.)
No, it has NOTHING to do with regions. I have this badge. I have zero EU and JP console games played.

I do have:

X1
WP
GFWL
Win8
iOS
Android
Web

(X1 may or may not have been added, as I had the badge before X1 came out, but this is a PLATFORM badge, and clearly references each platform of XBL. The region locked consoles are all still the 360 platform.)
Originally Posted by futiles
And that is the answer I was looking for! Thank you for clarification thru usage! I've actually been combing thru profiles and trying to correlate the answer.
No problem. I've answered this in another thread, too. Even after two Achievement Fests, I have yet to play on either the EU or JP consoles.
No problem. I've answered this in another thread, too. Even after two Achievement Fests, I have yet to play on either the EU or JP consoles.
Originally Posted by futiles
Now if some one could only tell me if there is a version of Gray Matter out there that is region free or if I should just stop looking...lol.
Yeah, I have it and have played everything except for PAL, so it's not for region locked stuff. Don't know if it includes the iOS or android stuff either (as well as X1), since there wasn't any games for them until Wordament as far as I know. Most likely it's just for 360, GFWL and WP, and maybe Win8. Would be nice to have X1 and Win8 added to it if they're not already, but android and iOS may be overkill.
Oh, and Gray Matter is still PAL only. One more reason for you to go to AchievementFest and use the console there!
Oh, and Gray Matter is still PAL only. One more reason for you to go to AchievementFest and use the console there!
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Thanks for that info...sigh I guess that will sit on my shelf for a long time, I could have sworn I read somewhere it was region free? I really do want to go to AchievementFest pretty badly, but I just don't see that happening this year.. I do have the three regions represented on my profile with region free games from each already so I don't absolutely need a PAL counsel., it would just be nice to have one.
Actually, maybe I have played a PAL game, depending on what MH&M2 counts as... Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account