Xbox one gamerpic.

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
If possible could we get the option to choose our Xbox one gamerpic instead of the 360 one. I would like to see my xbox one gamerpic at the top of the page and be able to use it as my avatar as well. thanks.
If possible could we get the option to choose our Xbox one gamerpic instead of the 360 one. I would like to see my xbox one gamerpic at the top of the page and be able to use it as my avatar as well. thanks.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Could be a size issue. X1 gamerpic is a LOT larger than the standard 360/GFWL/WP/Web/iOS/Android pic. So, the format changing requirements may be more than is worth the effort at the moment. As of right now, I have not seen any API services that are spitting out a 64x64 X1 image, either, so it is the full (I think) 192x192 image or nothing.

(I also like my X1 image...)
I wish I could use a larger version of my 360 pic for the One, but I unlocked it from a game. I don't want to give it up, though.
I understand it might improbable but just suggesting it as others might want their xbone pic instead of the 360 one. im able to use my xbox one pic on TA just fyi. so its not impossible.
I didnt even realize the X1 one was different, cool something to check out when I get home from work
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into adding the option to use your Xbox One gamerpic for your avatar here. As mentioned earlier, Xbox One gamerpics are larger so that poses a bit of an issue with using them on the site. There might be a workaround for this, so I'll have to look into this further.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into adding the option to use your Xbox One gamerpic for your avatar here. As mentioned earlier, Xbox One gamerpics are larger so that poses a bit of an issue with using them on the site. There might be a workaround for this, so I'll have to look into this further.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Try ImageMagick or LibreOffice.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account