Fortnite troubles...

Project Spark

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey I've been playing this and there is an achievement for logging in for 14 days in a row.. The Xbox One has a percentage of 35 for my progress, but it hasn't moved in four days of log ins. Is there a trick to this? Do I have to complete an adventure? I see the log in ex and tag everyday saying that I have in fact logged in, yet no progress..
Hey I've been playing this and there is an achievement for logging in for 14 days in a row.. The Xbox One has a percentage of 35 for my progress, but it hasn't moved in four days of log ins. Is there a trick to this? Do I have to complete an adventure? I see the log in ex and tag everyday saying that I have in fact logged in, yet no progress..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
X1 achievements will stop showing tracking at times, even though it is still doing it. The achievement will show locked up, not advancing, or 100% achieved but still locked. Ignore it, It will eventually unlock, with the proper time and date stamped to the achievement.
X1 achievements will stop showing tracking at times, even though it is still doing it. The achievement will show locked up, not advancing, or 100% achieved but still locked. Ignore it, It will eventually unlock, with the proper time and date stamped to the achievement.
Originally Posted by futiles
I saw everyone talking about this awhile back but I also thought it was said to have ben fixed, but I'll trust you on this. Thanks.
I saw everyone talking about this awhile back but I also thought it was said to have ben fixed, but I'll trust you on this. Thanks.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nope, happens still. Streak Leader finished Walking Dead: Season 2 on X1, and an achievement did not pop. But, today on his TA it shows the game completed with no other message. This is because the missing achievement unlocked with proper info, so, TA did not see it as a current achievement, but, the game completion was a non-reported milestone. So, it posted the completion.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account