Anyone Still Playing UFC Personal Trainer?

UFC Personal Trainer

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Let me know looking to find people to challenge.
to be honest, I don't even know what that is... lol
Other than boosting for the one achievement, you have to do certain workouts and then send them to your friends to see if they can match your style and form.. it's not that great unless you're really into fitness.
Fitness? No wonder we have no clue what it is... XD lol
I still need to finish Jillian Michaels before I get into any other fitness games. And that's been on my card for a loooooong time.
I still need to finish Jillian Michaels before I get into any other fitness games. And that's been on my card for a loooooong time.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
That game was brutal... I had a hard time getting the Kinect to recognize some of the floor exercises. My other problem was I was doing it during a competition and playing hours on end.. .
That game was brutal... I had a hard time getting the Kinect to recognize some of the floor exercises. My other problem was I was doing it during a competition and playing hours on end.. .
Originally Posted by Fshguy
But isn't that the point of fitness and exercise?
But isn't that the point of fitness and exercise?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
To a degree, but if you have to do 100 sit ups, that aren't really sit ups, but some other odd movement that is not really what the exercise is supposed to be, then that's a problem. I have nothing against exercise.
We should start a fitness challenge - I am serious about that. I have been slowly working on getting healthy the last while and it works so much better with a group... I'll post a poll.
We should start a fitness challenge - I am serious about that. I have been slowly working on getting healthy the last while and it works so much better with a group... I'll post a poll.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
That is not a bad idea, why don't you come up with some ides and we can run with this...lol.. pun intended..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account