Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
for App Addict IV, My progress was lost. I know I had 60 with 360 and one apps.
Same thing happened to me. I don't think Eric is counting 360 apps anymore.... but I could be wrong.
I believe any Apps without achievements don't count anymore, this has to do with how Apps show up for XBOX One.
I believe any Apps without achievements don't count anymore, this has to do with how Apps show up for XBOX One.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
makes sense.
I have all the App Addict badges which I got through Xbox 360 apps only. Did this just happen to you guys today? If something was to change that would effect in progress badges shouldn't we get an announcement.
That's right, we no longer track Xbox 360 apps on the site. I did this to help clean up gamertag profiles and game library so they aren't overrun with apps that were deemed insignificant to the site's purpose. As a result of this change, I had to reset everyone's app count so it only includes apps with achievements.
I probably should be complaining about my lost opportunity for those 5 points... It'll come eventually, but we need a lot more Apps... I wonder if we'll see any Windows apps with achievements.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account