Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I see this as an episodic game and each chapter is its own 1000 gs. So if each chapter is 1000 and there are 5 episodes = 5000 gs. Stack it together with 360 and One you get 10K. I know what game I'm going to use for my best week ever badges...
What's the difference between King's Quest on X1 and King's Quest: The Complete Collection on X1? They appear to be separate game IDs (meaning they are separate, stackable titles) in addition to King's Quest (X360).

So, if that is true, then, you would actually be able to do 15K with this game, if you did it 3 times...
I see this as an episodic game and each chapter is its own 1000 gs. So if each chapter is 1000 and there are 5 episodes = 5000 gs. Stack it together with 360 and One you get 10K. I know what game I'm going to use for my best week ever badges...
Originally Posted by Preludecris
It's a great game, but there's better stuff out there for that. It's 3.5 hours if you know what you're doing. So, say 5 hours per episode if you have a good guide by then. So 25 hours for playthrough 1, 17.5 hours for playthrough 2. So that's 42.5 hours for 10k. Now, you could play them side by side and maximize your time and maybe get them done in 30 hours.

But actually, I think there are two versions on the 360, plus an epilogue. So that's possibly 6k x 3....

Just out this week or so, Fat City and 3/4ths are 3 hour games.... I'm betting Fat City is not worth its $18.49...
I saw that too. I don't visually see a difference in the game
You should be ashamed if 3/4ths takes you 3 hours, especially after all that Japanese visual novel training.
You should be ashamed if 3/4ths takes you 3 hours, especially after all that Japanese visual novel training.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well, I do round up... Fastest time is about 2 hours and 5 minutes. My number says 2 hours and 37 minutes.

Fat City's fastest time is around 2 hours and 28 minutes, but my number is around 2 hours and 39 minutes.

I probably won't know about these from a personal experience until such day and time/week where I need to play these games. Certainly not going to spend Fat City's price on an under 3 hour game.
kings quest will have 15k total gamerscore if u stack all 3 versions 1 on the x1 the complete collection on 360 n the regular kings quest on the 360

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account