Game Info Updates for Halo 5: Forge

Game Info Submissions

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Maxemin222 has submitted 4 update(s) for Halo 5: Forge.

Proposed Updates:

USA Release Date = 09-08-2016
EUR Release Date = 09-08-2016
AUS Release Date = 09-08-2016
BRA Release Date =

Sources/Context:
You may need to uninstall the halo app to run the game.
Game Profile:
Halo 5: Forge

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game

Submitted by:
Maxemin222

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Forgot to mention, can there be banner saying a copy of halo guardians: 5 is needed to unlock the achievement "Capped"
Status changed to 'Under Review' - This looks like a stand alone game. Having not played it, traditionally Forge is the map building aspect of Halo. If a condition of owning Halo 5 is needed for the achievement then a achievement guide for Capped might be better suited then a banner on the game.
Status changed to 'Under Review' - This looks like a stand alone game. Having not played it, traditionally Forge is the map building aspect of Halo. If a condition of owning Halo 5 is needed for the achievement then a achievement guide for Capped might be better suited then a banner on the game.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I'm on the fence with this one. On the one hand, it makes sense that this information be included in an achievement guide for Capped. On the other, if you cannot complete the game without having a second game, that could be useful information for potential players to have before picking this up.
Is it something akin to that one year that Madden & NCAA needed a roster transfer from one game to another for one of the achievements? I tapped out on Halo with Halo 4, so I would need to do some research when I get some time.
Is it something akin to that one year that Madden & NCAA needed a roster transfer from one game to another for one of the achievements? I tapped out on Halo with Halo 4, so I would need to do some research when I get some time.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You have to go into Halo 5 on your console to share a screenshot from Forge in order to get an achievement in Halo 5: Forge. You originally could do it from your computer or a companion app (which was free), but when they got rid of the app, they made some change that didn't let you share it from your PC.
You have to go into Halo 5 on your console to share a screenshot from Forge in order to get an achievement in Halo 5: Forge. You originally could do it from your computer or a companion app (which was free), but when they got rid of the app, they made some change that didn't let you share it from your PC.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Then I am thinking it should lean towards an achievement guide.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account