Hellooooooooooooooo... Hello.

Introductions

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi there,

My name is James Mullins, from the UK. My gamertag is X Jam Buster X, a nickname I had when I was a kid so I thought I may as well stick with it. :')
Wish I had more time for gaming whilst I'm at uni but at least there is the summer to get some hardcore gaming done now.

So yeah, that's my little intro. nice to meet you all. (Y)
Great to meet you and welcome to GTN! An educated man, what is it that your studying? It doesn't necessarily mean you have to not game, gaming is good to destress and relax, most of the time. What games do you like to play? I look forward to having you around. It's holiday here in the US and a free gold weekend things seem a little slow.
Helloo welcome feel free to add me on live ! Im from Holland so thats sort of nearby :bunny:
Hope u have a pleasant stay here
Thanks for the welcome folks. :-)

I'm studying Forensic Psychology, just finished my second year. I completely agree, play xbox during semesters sometimes takes the stress off a bit when my work really piles on. It's summer now here as well so can't complain. I'm pretty easy when it comes to games, I enjoy most of them although RPG's are usually my favorite... been rocking out Dark Souls 2 of late, really impressed with it. What about your gaming tastes? By the way those 1195 games under your belt is pretty impressive.

Yeah Pieter it's close... sort of. Aha
What did you do as a kid to get "Jam Buster"? That's what I want to know!
Thanks for the welcome folks. :-)

I'm studying Forensic Psychology, just finished my second year. I completely agree, play xbox during semesters sometimes takes the stress off a bit when my work really piles on. It's summer now here as well so can't complain. I'm pretty easy when it comes to games, I enjoy most of them although RPG's are usually my favorite... been rocking out Dark Souls 2 of late, really impressed with it. What about your gaming tastes? By the way those 1195 games under your belt is pretty impressive.

Yeah Pieter it's close... sort of. Aha
Originally Posted by X Jam Buster X
Oh those games.. thats really nothing.. (embarrassed) It's actually more embarrassing to have them on my profile with 5 or 10 g's each or so they say. As for my taste, I'm kinda ecliptic.. I like the games most people deem bad or horrible.. but I tend to like Survival Horror and Western pen world RPGS and FPS.. and... ok I'll stop there..lol.. I'm looking forward to Dark souls I really do have to get into a game and not just bean dive...That's also a pretty impressive field of study there.. I bet you profile everyone now...lol..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account