Another 360voice reject

Introductions

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi, I'm Toddy. I like playing all kinds of games, earning achievements, and taking long sunset walks with Hobbswmpd. Futiles, Hotdog, and Dacoto et al like to make fun of me because my wife owns me.

I am another 360v badge team/mod person that found there way here. I can also be found on TA. I've spent the last 8 years teaching, but recently switched careers to work for a major online retailer (the majorest). See you around.
Only question I have is, "What took so long!?"
Originally Posted by Kaens
His wife requires a six-month review period before he can have a new website added to his favorites list. Then there is the 3 week turnaround that his wife ships off his laptop to have someone add said website to his favorites and ship it back. You know how long it took me to get his special version of firefox set up with no URL bar, block links to sites outside of the current domain, remove ads, remove scripts not required for the site he is using, and then get it back to him?
His wife requires a six-month review period before he can have a new website added to his favorites list. Then there is the 3 week turnaround that his wife ships off his laptop to have someone add said website to his favorites and ship it back. You know how long it took me to get his special version of firefox set up with no URL bar, block links to sites outside of the current domain, remove ads, remove scripts not required for the site he is using, and then get it back to him?
Originally Posted by futiles
I think the real reason is he was trying to avoid the mocking and scorn that he would receive when he joined...
Hello fellow Badge Team member!!! Big Grin (and toddy's wife!)
Welcome to the Nation and may the odds be ever in your favor..or something like that..
Originally Posted by Kaens
I blame terrorism. Oh, and Futiles.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account