First Bioshock 2 Gameplay Footage

BioShock 2 (Xbox 360)

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

BioShock 2 Video Game, Exclusive Debut Gameplay HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

the combat is looking great, especially if you've read the Game Informer article. i just hope that the sense of awe as you explore Rapture stays intact for the sequel.
looks good but i want to see more...doesn't look that much different from the first at the moment apart from your character who i presume is a big daddy (?)
yes you are. so far, the main changes are just what you saw: things like underwater environments, the use of guns and powers at the same time, and the Big Sister being introduced as the villain.
there are other nuances, but most of what we know so far is covered in the article. honestly, i'm happy if all they do is upgrade the last game. it was good to begin with.
Itll be interesting to see what they do with the underwater parts. Any news about how far along this title is to the first?
I liked the first one a lot so I'll be excited to see what they do with it.
Can't wait.

This looks awesome, I loved Bioshock and now it looks like the second one is going to be just as good, if not better, than the first one.

I just sure as hell hope that they keep the atmostphere from the first game (although it looked like they did in the footage).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account