London MCM Expo - May 27-29

Gaming Chat

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

So I'm going to be going to the London MCM Expo in two weeks, this shit's going to be off the chain! Or possibly still attached to the chain, I'll find out when it happens.

Anywho, just letting you all know what I've got myself into, really!

Nintendo, Capcom, Warner Bros, Microsoft, Square Enix, Tecmo Koei, PQube and Atari Are all confirmed to be there, but what they're bringing... I'm not sure, although, I do know that Microsoft will be showing us some Gears 3, which'll be alot of fun considering that I find gears to be utter shite. Capcom will be bringing Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, which'll be fun because I'll probably get beaten by a 11 year old girl, considering how much I suck at Street Fighter. Finally we know that PQube/Zen United will be hauling Aracana Heart 3, whatever that is, not in the loop, not in the loop, not in the loop.

Anywho, if there's anyone that anybody really wants me to see, I'll make sure that I check it out and tell you what they showed.

K'pow!
-Hywel "The Archanist" Griffiths
i get the feeling that anything good is being saved for E3, so i wouldn't expect much. still, you might want to keep an eye on the big titles that will be out late this year and early next year, such as Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, etc.
I'll have my eyes peeled for Skyrim news, anything I can see from that game will make the weekend worthwhile.

In any case, I doubt Microsoft will bring any ME3 stuff with them, considering that they've hardly released anything recently about it. I'm guess their saving that for E3, which would make sence.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account